O’Reilly Tape Exists of a Woman Being Offered Hundreds of Thousands to Make False Claims Against Trump
On a radio show Monday, former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly came to the defense of President Donald Trump amid accusations that the president engaged in sexual misconduct with multiple women.
O’Reilly told Glenn Beck, host of “The Glenn Beck Program,” that there would be a “tremendous assault” coming for Trump in the near future as a last ditch effort by Democrat’s to derail his potential re-election in 2020.
A tape exists, according to O’Reilly, that if made public would expose a supposed plot to dethrone the president by use of falsified sexual misconduct allegations.
“There is a tape Beck — an audio tape of a(n) anti-Trump person offering $200,000 to a woman to accuse Donald Trump of untoward behavior,” O’Reilly said. “It’s there.”
Beck questioned O’Reilly’s statement, asking if the tape would ever be released to the public.
“I may have to go to the U.S. attorney myself,” O’Reilly said, before stating his reluctance to insert himself into the situation.
“I had my lawyer listen to the tape — my attorney — he listened to it,” the former Fox News host added. “There are at least three crimes on the tape.”
O’Reilly cited his duty as a U.S. citizen for feeling the need to ensure the release of the supposed tape, before adding that the evidence was currently “in the hands of someone who knows the seriousness of the situation.”
When pressed on the unnamed individual’s reluctance to release the tape, O’Reilly relayed that he could not discuss that information. However, he did add that someone of extreme importance is aware of the tape’s existence.
“But I can tell you that Donald Trump knows about the tape,” O’Reilly added.
He did admit that he was perplexed by Trump’s decision to refrain from exposing the “powerful piece of evidence” that would expose an “industry” built on perpetuating false sexual misconduct allegations for political gain.
He made sure to include that the audio doesn’t necessarily absolve Trump of all wrongdoing, but it does raise awareness of the existence of a sinister scheme that involves “money changing hands” in order to stain reputations.
“It’s there. It’s amazing. And it will change the whole discussion if it ever gets out,” O’Reilly said.
As reported by The New York Times, several women who came forward during the 2016 presidential election accusing Trump of sexual misconduct renewed their claims Monday.
“Now it’s just like, ‘All right let’s try Round 2, the environment is different, let’s try again,’” former Miss USA contestant Samantha Holvey said on Monday’s edition of “Megyn Kelly Today.”
Over 50 female Democrat lawmakers have called for an investigation into the accusations, according to Reuters.
On Monday, the White House released a statement Monday, denying the accusations against Trump.
“These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgment by delivering a decisive victory,” the statement said.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment below.
Like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter to make sure you never miss one of our posts!